Nexia Home Automation with Samm’s Heating and Air Conditioning
The modern lifestyle is increasingly mobile, and people like to stay connected to their loved ones and the things they value the most. Homeowners increasingly want their home to be efficient and interconnected in a way that maximizes convenience, comfort, and control from virtually any location. Samm’s Heating and Air Conditioning has partnered with Trane and Nexia Home Intelligence to provide the best in next generation home automation.
The Nexia Home Automation Difference
Nexia offers the advanced features found in the most sophisticated home automation systems without the complexity or expense associated with competing products. At Samm’s, we’ve assembled a product line that incorporates the best available technologies that offer remote management capabilities. Nexia is a well-known leader in the home automation industry, and every product conforms to a standard that’s been universally adopted by distributors, dealers, homeowners and builders throughout the country. No matter where you travel, Nexia Home Intelligence provides a better way to look after your home and family.
Empowering Your Home
Nexia allows homeowners to control many vital systems, including the thermostat, lights, locks and much more from virtually any place where an internet connection is available. People who are new to the process often begin by connecting their heating and cooling equipment through a Trane Comfortlink or Comfortlink II control system. From there, additional devices from a variety of different manufacturers can be added to the network as time and budget permit. Nexia offers many extraordinary features within an ecosystem that are constantly expanding.
- Adjust the thermostat remotely from a computer, smartphone or tablet
- 24/7 access to check on your home from virtually anywhere
- Add additional compatible products at any time
- Schedule lights and locks together for added safety and security
- You can add or delete user codes remotely
- Lights can be turned off when the lock code is engaged
- Entry to your home can be managed through the Schlage Home Keypad
- Texts and emails are generated instantly when codes are used
- Recurring codes can be set for housekeepers and guests
- No contract requirements or cancellation fees
Getting Started with Nexia Home Intelligence
The Nexia Home Automation system is available through Samm’s Heating and Air Conditioning and is compatible with Trane equipment. In order to get started, here are the things you’ll need:
- Computer with internet access and a supported browser
- Valid email address
- Compatible cell phone with SMS capabilities and an internet data plan
- Active broadband connection and an available router port
- A monthly subscription for remote access service
If you want to integrate your home’s vital systems, call one of our comfort specialists today. They can answer all your questions and help you select the right components to achieve the perfect level of connectivity.