Spreading Patriotism and Comfort Across North Texas Since 2005.
Quality Air Conditioning Service from AC Repair to Installation Serving Plano, TX and Surrounding Areas
At Samm’s Heating and Air Conditioning, the needs of our customers are always our first concern. We think about your efforts to make your home more comfortable and examine our role in making the process easier for you. To keep your home cool we provide:
- Heat pumps with variable-speed to better regulate cooling needs and reduce energy waste
- A variety of high-efficiency air conditioners with important features such as humidity control and quiet operation
- Ductless systems that allow for zoned air conditioning so you can conquer those frustrating hard-to-cool areas
- Indoor air quality products such as dehumidifiers and ventilators that remove moist and stale air and return fresh, cool air
- Packaged products for an affordable compact solution to managing indoor comfort all year
- Thermostats and controls in an assortment of styles with varying programming features that allow you to regulate temperatures based on your schedule, so you conserve energy
- Proven AC repair services by technicians who are certified and experienced to tackle any air conditioning service need
- AC Installation expertise so your new AC installation is completed satisfactorily
- Beneficial AC maintenance that helps to maximize the life and performance of your air conditioning system
The Right Choice for Air Conditioning Service and Installation
You have many options for keeping your home cool. Samm’s Heating and Air Conditioning helps to make the selection process easier by providing helpful tips and advice. We are your complete source for air conditioning solutions with our wide range of energy-efficient cooling systems. We can help you decide if a central forced air system is right for your home, or if a ductless system or heat pump would provide more benefits. We don’t just try to sell you products and services. We take your budget and the features of your home into consideration, so you’ll have the right system that will maximize comfort and savings.
So whether you need air conditioning repair or AC installation, we want you to have confidence in our products and service. As an American Standard Customer Care Dealer, we have met high levels of customer satisfaction and provide continuing education to our technicians to stay up to date on the latest technology advances. We believe that our years of service, the number of satisfied customers and philosophy of providing the best air conditioning service in Plano, TX will assure you that we are the air conditioning company to call when you need service, maintenance or repair to your air conditioning system.
Tax Credit Reinstated on Energy-Efficient Systems, Plus It’s Retroactive for 2018 and 2019
2020 is an excellent time to consider purchasing new eligible HVAC equipment so you can take advantage of this tax credit and get a more energy-efficient system installed. Higher efficiency means long-term saving on your family’s energy use. Contact us today to receive a complimentary proposal.
President Trump recently signed H.R.1865 —funding bills for Fiscal Year (FY) 2020, reinstating the residential energy efficiency tax credit. These provisions had expired in 2017 but will be extended through 2020 and retroactive for 2018 and 2019.
The provision reinstates a portion of Section 25C of the Federal Tax Code that offers a tax credit to individuals who improve the energy efficiency of their homes. For qualified HVAC improvements, homeowners may be eligible to claim 25C tax credits equal to 10 percent of the installed costs, and a maximum credit of $500. This provision is retroactive back to 2018 and expires Dec. 31, 2020. While Congress is still fine-tuning the details of eligible equipment, you can use the list of eligible equipment and upgrades from 2017 as a guide to help customers figure out whether or not their equipment may be eligible.
So what does that mean for you? If you had your system replaced in 2018 and 2019 of a product on the eligible list, you might be able to take a tax credit (not a refund) on that purchase. It would be best to talk to a Tax Professional to determine your credit status. If you are eligible and need any purchasing paperwork, please let us know.
Call or Text to Schedule an Appointment Today – 24/7 Emergency Service!